Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm sick of seeing couples.

I'm single and not ready to mingle :|
believe me I'm a total loser for dating/relationship issues.I only have one ex and yes you can guess,i am sucks at relationships.rofl
But,it's pretty fun at first being single and all that because you know,I'm boring and not attractive for a girl.Things happens for a reason.But,it gets annoying sometimes cause you'll hear your girlfriends talking about their boyfriend for example :
friend : "I had fun with my boyfriend yesterday! we cuddled alot..i love him so much."
or
Friend : "I am dating with you know,the guy that i fell in love with since last month"
Me : "wow really tell me more! " (and it means sarcastic but a friend kept talking )
AKDFJIROIEWORUIWREWR DIE ! GO DIE !! JUST DIE!!
wow i know you smell JEALOUSY!

hmm.................love is a battlefield

No comments: