Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Java jazz Festival

Hey guys
what is up?
I really want to watch Java Jazz Festival on 6th,7th and 8th march 2009!.But,i think my parents wont let me because i just bought colorsplash :(
i want to watchhh! but,i just hope that my mom will let me buy the ticket.
Rihanna cancelled her concert here...well,i don't really care because the tickets are too expensive for me anyway.
i wanna gooooo to java jazzzz..
and what i hated bout my mom is that like now she would tell me that she's not going but 2 days before the show she would tell me like "i am going to java jazz" and that's just like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH.
if she's not going to buy me the tickets,well i'll buy it bymyself :(
i mean come on,my mom always watch it every year! god she's so selfish rawr
well, okay g2g
good bye now :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR! :PPP

No comments: