Thursday, February 12, 2009

I AM SO FRIGGIN PISSED RIGHT NOW

Gosh,i am so friggin pissed i am goin to have extra class tomorrow at ef.And,wtf this person wont approve me on facebook.ugh,well F YOU son of a byotch.I have waited for about a year for you to approve me! Gosh what is it with people these days?
Anyway,I have not finish reading ECLIPSE because of alot of extra classes.I am sooo tirreeeddd i i need a TIME OFF and sleep! and HOLIDAY!.]
by the way,do you know KERLI? i love her song "walking on air".And the it has a creepy lyric :P

VALENTINE'S ON SATURDAYY!
and i hope someone will going to send me Rose tomorrow :DD.Because,we (me and my school) are going to celebrate valentine day tomorrow because 14th is on saturday and we don't have school on saturday.And tomorrow is actually FRIDAY the 13th.People believe that Friday the 13th is not a lucky day (google it if you want to).

okaayyb g2g noww
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :))

No comments: