Sunday, May 3, 2009

okay.awkward?

Hmmm i don't really know what topic should i write..like now.
Nothing much happened lately.As you know,i am a boring person.So,yeah....
I made twitter..and i don't know why you guys are obsessed with it? i mean,it's pretty much the same as you update your status on facebook...am i right?
Anyways,

Things are normal here....i haven't read anything lately (wow seriously..).And i am on my bad mood while i am writing this.It feels like i want to smack all of the bitches here.Well hello,bitch don't be a pussy.

ANYWAYS again,
CALL ME LATEEE like very very late but,I REALLY LOVE JEREMY SCOTT 2009 SPRING/fall COLLECTIONS!!
Amazing.I love him.I worship him.He's very well,indeed very creative.hahahaha
yess the pictures above are my top three favourites!
From the three trio pictures which one do you like the besttaah?
hmm?

me likey.Got to go study mates!
toodles.noodles.

No comments: